Exchange and return address
-  357, Guseong-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea D-710 Cellromax
You are eligible for exchange or return in the following cases:
Seller negligence: No customer burden (free return/exchange)Customer negligence (simple change of mind, etc.) : Round-trip shipping fee + Restocking fee (20% of the price of the item)
- You can exchange or return your order within 7 days of receiving your contract details. If the delivery is delayed after you have received your contract details,
you can exchange or return your order within 14 days upon receipt of your order or after the start of the shipping date.
- You may exchange or return your order within one (1) months following delivery of becoming aware that the goods and services were delivered in specifications
that are different from how they were advertised or promised.
- You are not eligible for exchange or return in the following cases:
- If the goods have been damaged or destroyed due to causes attributable to you (However, you are eligible to cancel your order if you had opened the packaging to examine the contents.)
- If the value of the goods has depreciated significantly due to partial or heavy use
- If the value of the goods has depreciated significantly because a long period of time has elapsed, making it difficult to resell the goods
- If the packaging has been damaged for goods that can be reproduced as identical counterfeits
- If we have obtained your consent of ineligibility because irrecoverable damage to the seller is expected in the case of an order cancellation for goods that are produced individually for an order.
- If the provision of digital content has already commenced. (However, this shall not apply to the portion for which the provision of such digital content has not commenced
in cases of a contract comprising divisible services or divisible digital content.)
※ You bear the cost of returning your order in the case of an exchange or return whereby the reason for exchange or return is based on your preferences (including exchange for a different color or size, etc.) rather than damage or if the product not matching its description.